UNDER REVIEW & WORKS IN-PROGRESS
Journal Submissions Currently Under Review
1. Ward, K. & Miller-Stevens, K. Public service motivation in nonprofit board members and the impact of primary sector of employment. Under review in Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. [Revise & Resubmit]
2. Taylor, J.A., Miller-Stevens, K., Baker, J., & Lee, M. Armchair resistance: Rage giving and civic engagement. Under review in Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. [Revise & Resubmit]
3. Henley, T, Morris, J.C., Miller-Stevens, K., & Boshier, M. An examination of the state decisions on Medicaid expansion through the lens of state capacity at the beginning stages of implementation: A state comparative analysis. Under review in Health Policy.
1. Brooms, T. & Miller-Stevens, K. A model for employee accountability in the public sector.
2. Gable, M., Miller-Stevens, K., & Morris, J.C. Methodologies of collaboration in the current public administration literature.
3. Henderson, G., Taylor, J.A., Miller-Stevens, K. The determinants of sector choice. Accepted for presentation at the 2019 ARNOVA conference.
4. Greentree, V., Morris, J.C., & Miller-Stevens, K.. Choosing to serve: Modeling antecedents of public service motivation in millennials. Under review in Public Administration Review.