UNDER REVIEW & WORKS IN-PROGRESS
Journal Submissions Currently Under Review
1. Grasse, N., Ward, K., & Miller-Stevens, K. Demystifying the IRS 501(h) Election: A closer look at nonprofit advocacy organizations and lobbying expenditures. Under review in Policy Studies Journal. [Revise & Resubmit]
2. Ward, K. & Miller-Stevens, K. Public service motivation in nonprofit board members and the impact of primary sector of employment. Under review in Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly.
3. McNamara, M., Miller-Stevens, K, & Morris, J.C. Exploring the determinants of collaboration failure. Under review in the International Journal of Public Administration.
4. Taylor, J.A., Miller-Stevens, K., Baker, J., & Lee, M. Armchair resistance: Rage giving and civic engagement. Under review in Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly.
1. Miller-Stevens, K. & Taylor, J. T. Philanthropic collaboration: A framework for giving circles.
2. Brooms, T. & Miller-Stevens, K. A model for employee accountability in the public sector.
3. Miller-Stevens, K., McNamara, M., & Morris, J.C. Applying a theory of collaboration failure to a watershed collaboration context.
4. Gable, M., Miller-Stevens, K., & Morris, J.C. Methodologies of collaboration in the current public administration literature.